Their plan was ambitious and, it proved, entirely achievable with a greater end result than perhaps any of their neighbours might have thought possible.
Look at these photographs that they sent in to us .....
|Artificial grass lawn after installation|
Viewed from an upstairs window
|Plants, shrubs in the lawn borders and potted palms by the shed|
This has to be one of the most attractive, colourful yet practical, multi-purpose small gardens we have ever seen! Let's look at the fabulous combination of benefits they have got here:
- A luscious green lawn to look at all year round
- No need to own or push a lawn mower ever again, saving room in the shed for the patio set
- No more worries about muddy footprints in the house from the children's shoes after they've been out playing on the grass (that goes for the dog's paws too!)
- A wooden decking area where they can sit and enjoy the sun or have dinner outside
- Colourful plants to watch as they grow and blossom next Spring
- Potted palms to remind them that in summer Britain can be its own tropical island!
Sharing photographs like these is, we believe, important. They demonstrate not only the readiness with which many people are now doing DIY grass installation but the remarkable, colourful and practical difference that it can make to their quality of life at home.