Despite this, however, artificial grass remains an enigma to some people, even though they may have heard of it or seen it before. We know because we get asked the same questions day after day! Not that we mind that - as manufacturers of artificial grass products with the UK's oldest, established artificial grass factory, we take pride in our knowledge of the product and are more than happy to share our expertise with the public. Indeed, we find that a well informed enquirer makes for a very good customer because of the confidence they develop when their questions are answered.
"Is artificial grass as good as grass?" is perhaps the most common question we are asked. Follow the link to one of our previous blog posts which deals with this in detail.
Here are some of the other more common artificial grass questions:
- Do I need to water the grass?
- What about the colour fastness of artificial grass?
- Will weeds grow on the artificial grass?
- Do I need to worry about insects?
- What happens if local utility services need to be accessed?
- Answers to these and a whole range of other questions can be found on our Artificial Grass FAQ (page 3).