1. No more muddy paws and mess being brought into your house.
2. No more bare or worn patches of grass. The artificial grass will not wear along your pet’s favourite paths in the garden.
3. Hygienic. Urine will wash through the artificial grass just like normal grass. Faeces will need to be scooped up and disposed of. Then just quickly hose down the artificial grass to remove any traces. If you are worried about odours and general cleanliness we can recommend disinfectant sprays to clean the artificial grass.
4. Deters digging. Dogs usually dig because of odours from the within the turf or, just as commonly, to bury things. With artificial grass the odours are minimised and even if your dog tried to dig he would find the artificial grass too strong. Think about how artificial grass is designed to withstand the wear and tear of a game of football and then you can appreciate how it will deter your dog from digging.
5. Artificial grass with a sand infill is non toxic – important when considering your dog or other pets. The artificial grass is generally anti-microbial so micro organisms and bacteria find it difficult to establish themselves. All round it is a more hygienic environment.
6. Artificial grass is generally not attractive to insects - they can’t eat it! Ticks and fleas tend to stay away.
7. Properly installed artificial grass will allow rain water to drain away quickly. This helps to ensure that your lawn is always available for your dog or other pets to play on.
In conclusion, your pets will be fine on artificial grass – they will benefit and you have less to worry about. A better lifestyle for everyone!